Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to obtain an electronic version of the owner's manual for my 2017 General Deluxe. I went to the Polaris website and found the section where manuals are archived. When I tried to copy the owners manual for the 2017's it came back with a Spanish language version. I searched all over the website to see if there is another place that has the manual in English but no joy.

Has anyone else found where one can get a copy of the owner's manual?

Doc

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's bizarre, the '16 online manual is in English and the '17 manual is in Spanish. Muy mal!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just received an email back from Polaris concerning the 2017 manual download being in Spanish rather then English. I received a positive response back from Polaris confirming that the 2017 download is indeed in Spanish rather then English. It has been assigned a case number (C-3888658) and I will be contacted to advise status on getting this corrected.

Hopefully in the next few days, those of us who would like an electronic version of the 2017 manual will be able to download it.

Doc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today I received an email from Polaris sending me an electronic copy (in English) of the 2017 manual. They commented that they should have the language issue corrected shortly.

I have a copy of the manual if someone needs it right away. I suspect it will be available on the company website in a day or so.

This is my first experience with Polaris customer service and I must admit that I was impressed.

Doc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts