Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure were to post this but in case anybody is interested in a weekend to ride Here in northern Michigan August 12th and 13th is reg. and 13th and 14 is the ORV Jamboree in St.Helen Mich. sand run, mud bog and ATV/UTV pulls. if interested check at St. Helen ORV Jamboree - Home also the Gladwin county ORV fun run is Aug.20th check out Gladwin county chamber of commerce web site had over 600 UTV/ORV last year great day ride 98 miles last year

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Not sure were to post this but in case anybody is interested in a weekend to ride Here in northern Michigan August 12th and 13th is reg. and 13th and 14 is the ORV Jamboree in St.Helen Mich. sand run, mud bog and ATV/UTV pulls. if interested check at St. Helen ORV Jamboree - Home also the Gladwin county ORV fun run is Aug.20th check out Gladwin county chamber of commerce web site had over 600 UTV/ORV last year great day ride 98 miles last year
I went to the StHelen link and they say the event is cancelled :frown2:

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I also just checked after seeing trapper's post and he is correct Just got the flier from peacock power sports event board this weekend while I was there just thought I would share. but will double check before posting again sorry guys! :confused: but the fun run is still on and looks to be bigger then last year!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts