Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Oklahoma? A buddy and I each bought General Deluxes this year. We're looking to do some group rides. But 2 doesn't make a group. Lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
We are a group from Oklahoma and sw Missouri. We ride Disney,mulberry,talihina,mena,gruber,just about anywhere. Do a lot of camping Mixed rides mostly rzrs one general, a few atvs. We have a page on Facebook called riding friend me I'll add you to the group. Travis Lineberger

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the FB page called? Riding?

Kelly Davis

·
Registered
22 Posts
New to the forum, and General ownership. The family, and I are also looking for some folks to ride with in Oklahoma. We purchased a General 4 a couple weeks ago. We are heading up to Colorado for the Fourth, but would be interested in doing some weekend rides in Oklahoma the rest of the summer. Hit me up if you get anything put together.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where in Oklahoma are u at?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes it's called riding. Private group I will have to add you. Our group is spread from okmulgee co. To sw Missouri

·
Registered
251 Posts
How far into SW Missouri?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a place about 45 minutes north of Springfield. Couldn't find the Facebook page.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Friend me for the Facebook group. Kyle Maple. Live in Vinita, Ok. Ride at Disney quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts