Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
654 Posts
I texted the guy and ordered one. Seems like a great deal!

·
Registered
2020 G2 XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Text or call the guy (Russ) his number is in the add. Can also email him per post below.

I have one on the way to me and will review it in this thread when I get it.

·
Registered
2021 General 4
12 Posts
Well I live in the Tucson area and texted Russ from the ad he met me at a gas station off of I10 so I could purchase 2 of these wrenches. One for me and one for my cousin, he was a super nice guy and explained why he developed this thing and how they are made. He said he would like feedback on how it performed on the General, it will be a while before I get to test it because I just had shoulder surgery and am on restriction. So now I get to Surf the forum build up the wishlist, this is going to get expensive. The wife may end up restricting my internet time as I always have something new I want order or upgrade.

·
Registered
2020 G2 XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Russ asked me to post this photo and requested that anyone wanting to place an order email him.
His website is being constructed but this email is active.

He also requested that his phone number be removed form the posts on this thread, so that his personal cell phone number doesn't reside on the net for eternity.

I have removed it from my post above.

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
654 Posts
Looks like a very nice product! Mine will be here soon!

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
106 Posts
I got pretty frisky with my engine last night. After 30 minutes of bear hugging an engine and some cuts and bruises I ordered 2 of these….

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all, I recently joined the forum since I received so many orders from individuals about this wrench. I am the manufacturer and continue to build more as I sell them. I currently have about 30 units as of 7/16/2021. I'm glad these are also helping the General owners as I had originally made them for the RZR Turbos. If you would like one let me know at [email protected] . Thank you all who have shown interest.

1. A36 mild steel / .135 material thickness.
2. Laser Cut (tolerances +/- .005") always consistent fit
3. Plasti dip handles- color varies black, red, orange
4. These actually fit correctly unlike a lot of the other tools sold.

$20 each

*USPS flat rate shipping $8 includes 1-3 days and tracking. (This is the standard flat rate for envelope) $5 shipping snail mail 5-8 days no tracking
*Discounts for more than one - shipping is the same no matter how many go in the envelope.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome to the Forum.
We ordered some of these from you and received them last week. Haven't had a chance to use them yet as we aren't do for a service yet. They definitely seem well made and the shipping was super fast too!
Once again thanks for coming through with the product and in a timely manner.
Also thanks for the other thing as well.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
106 Posts
I busted mine out the other day and they had a solid grip on the filter. It was hella tight to get the back there and maneuver but that’s a Polaris problem.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts