Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting the new 3 inch bracket lift along with a 4 inch Portal Gear lift and High clearance a arms. Will be running 18 x 9 Gear Alloys BIG BLOCK wheels in black with adapters to go from 4 on 156 to 5 on 4.50 jeep pattern and running 36 x 10.5 Terminator tires from SuperATV!
We are fabricating several new accessories for the General including our new Grille.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm interested to see the longevity of the portal lifts. I think I'm a little to hard on my machines. I've heard that they don't do well with hard riding and high speeds.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm interested to see the longevity of the portal lifts. I think I'm a little to hard on my machines. I've heard that they don't do well with hard riding and high speeds.

Now instead of blowing out an axel when jumping or catching traction it's gonna explode a portal. And cost quite a bit more to fix

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
General with 4” Portals, High clearance arms 1.5 forward and 34” Warrior Tires. I like to keep it low so I adjusted the caster forward to keep it from rubbing.

@Mel Lowery ….. what size rims are those.
also can you explain what you did to adjust caster?? did you just pull out one of the pivot blocks instead of both??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts