Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've had my 2021 General 4 XP 1000 for a year now and just stumbled on this site when trying to find some info on removing my dash to install some lights. What a wealth of information! I've spent the last week digging through threads and learning so much. Thank you and I hope I can add to it at some point.
New Hampshire and Maine are where I've been heading out with friends and family. Looking forward to the first trip of the season next week. See you al lout there.

·
Registered
2022 G4 Delux RC Ghost White (ordered 9/1/21) & 2017 Sportsman 570
380 Posts
Welcome from WI!! I actually just pulled my top dash today on my 22, pretty simple if you have questions let me know but it's been covered on the forum. I had to replace a blown flasher relay for my Ryco Street legal kit. New one worked like a charm!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from WI!! I actually just pulled my top dash today on my 22, pretty simple if you have questions let me know but it's been covered on the forum. I had to replace a blown flasher relay for my Ryco Street legal kit. New one worked like a charm!
Thank you! Once I started it was easy enough. I felt like I was working on my old Jeep again. Now I just gotta figure out if I need a second battery with all the accessories I've got in mind

1 - 7 of 7 Posts