Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now I have a 21 General and have come to find out that with the ride command speaker setup (sub, lower and upper speakers) the Amp is known to get fried. Idk exactly why but I talked to my dealer about my speakers not having any output and they said they have had a quite a few ride command vehicles come in with this same issue. They said that the Amp is covered under warranty and will replace it. Only down fall is the new amp is on back order and won’t be here till the middle of February 2022.

Aside from my issue I noticed in order to get the full range of audio and the best sounding. I have to go into the settings and fade the speakers more towards the back or vis versa rather than zeroed out in the middle where I wouldn’t get anything.

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe/RC/Stage 4 RF
482 Posts
Yup, 5 channels hooked yup to a 4 channel amp so we don’t truly have a full functioning sub(bridged rear channels) and underpowered 6.5’s(4 on 2 front channels). When I get mine tore apart in a heated garage soon I’ll be digging pretty hard at installing a proper 5 channel amp.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts