Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Hello to everyone on this sight. Glad to find this sight. Plenty of info from what I have read so far and some great ideas also. Just waiting to receive our 2017 General Deluxe as soon as it arrives. Not sure on the delivery date yet. Hoping by the end of July or sooner. I had a ranger back in 07 but got burned up in a shed fire. So being I have all green machines for our farming went to John Deere since that time. I have a Camo JD 825I at the farm, But was looking for something for the trails in Northern Wisconsin where we have a second home. So the wait is on........0:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is the first side by side I have every owned as I have used 4 wheelers with carts for the past 25 years. So far I love it. So does my wife as she took over my old 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500. After many years of pulling tons of firewood and fencing materials it is now pulling a horse poop manure spreader.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to here all the positive and warm welcome here. Yes am hoping to enjoy our general when it gets here. In the mean time I'll just do some more reading here and look for the possible add on's that are sure to come. Over and above the things I have already ordered. Front and rear windshield and the extra bumper guard on the front. Not sure on the back one yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts