Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey posting from Alberta Canada
Pleased to join the General family. Bought a 2020 premium 2 seater in december so far i love it. Had a nicely done up 1k 14 scrammy before this. So ive been looking into the "must have upgrades" and im seeing talk about ecu tuning and switching from factory clutch rollers to hunterworks round rollers. Would love everyones input on this.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely go to Hunterworks rollers and don't put it off too long or you will ruin your clutch.
So i was online skimming threw and i found rollers made by a company called utv engineering they claim to be the makers of the rollers for hunter works?? Any truth to this

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! Definitely the secondary rollers are a must, I installed at 88 miles or so and damage was already happening. Of coarse I live in a very dry dusty climate, but never the less, a necessary upgrade!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Todd at HunterWorks, Randy at GrizzzTek, & Terry at Gilomen Innovations are all great guys and great to deal with. Any questions or problems call or email them they will get back to you personally!
All 3 have great products too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice to see another Albertan with a General,
Go Oilers Go Flames

Grizztek - A "must be done" right away
I did the Gilomen tune right away - In hindsight its a nice to have but for me, shouldn't have been an initial priority.
I did a slip on exhaust - In hindsight, its a nice upgrade but shouldn't have been an initial priority.
Then did the 3/8 UTV skidplate - Should have done this first!!!

...Rollers - Not yet still on the fence.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
If you haven't done the rollers yet you had better keep an eye on it so when it starts to wear you can do it before it totally goes south. If riding in dusty or dirty conditions it doesn't take long before the clutch is shot! The rollers are cheap maintenance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts