Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a new XP 4 in the super graphite ? I have seen some pics of the 2 seaters, but I haven’t seen a real picture of a 4 seater yet... Would love to see some pics if anyone is willing to post one up !

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one on order but the delivery window starts November 10 to December 28. Pretty wide window. I'll gladly post some pics when I get it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one on order but the delivery window starts November 10 to December 28. Pretty wide window. I'll gladly post some pics when I get it.
Ha! That’s me too, I’m hoping someone can post a pic so we can see what we are getting :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
When you build a General on Polaris' website, it shows the insert on the steering wheel as gray.. no stock photos of the interior I could find either (I can for the brown and pursuit) Did not know it was red until I saw a cheesy dealer video of the super graphite. I like the red accents on the black and gray color scheme.

Only 3 more weeks till my 2 seat comes in...

·
Registered
131 Posts
When you build a General on Polaris' website, it shows the insert on the steering wheel as gray.. no stock photos of the interior I could find either (I can for the brown and pursuit) Did not know it was red until I saw a cheesy dealer video of the super graphite. I like the red accents on the black and gray color scheme.

Only 3 more weeks till my 2 seat comes in...
Agreed....I plan to do red accent lighting and red harnesses black and red should be a slick look will see how it looks this weekend

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are those front tires pumped up to 80psi or something? They look all ballooned out compared to Polaris' site pics of the XP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When did you order? We have been waiting for our XP 4 1000 Deluxe for 5 weeks....we have the same delivery window as well....of course its supposed to snow this weekend :)

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Just went and looked at a G2 XP yesterday in Super Graphite. Really like it and guessing that is the route we will more than likely go when we finally decide to pull the pin.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I put my deposit down 2nd week of September, dealer is optimistic that it will show up in the next 2 weeks, but we will see !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts