Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced all four wheel bearings on 2019 gen 4 1000, an the front driver side still acts like I have a bad bearing,
all bushing an ball joints are good, movement is in the hub so I moved the driver side hub to the passenger side an no movement, put the passenger side on the driver side an still acts like a bad bearing. an it not the washer or nut torque.

any ideals

·
Registered
20 Posts
i use bearing packers which usually takes the slop out of the bearings, used regularly also makes the bearings last years. most bearing when made only have a very thin layer of packing grease and as these bearings say they are sealed there is a split in the middle, with the bearing greasing kits it fills the bearing completely with grease. no chance of water or dust getting in either.
1593408060606.png

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i have greased all new bearings when I installed them. This is the only one that’s acts like it’s bad, talked with bearing company sending new bearing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No had to press bearing out an back in. No play there

thanks for the input.
At this point I pretty sure it a bad bearing, will find out when i get the new one in. Bearing company sending replacement bearing.
Told them what was going on with the bearing kit I ordered an they said they would send me a replacement. Wait an see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts