Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum I just wanted to know what everyone is thinking about the General. I have a commander 1000 XT thinking about trading.

·
1,560 Posts
>:)Welcome Dozer Dude! Read the Threads on peoples thoughts and findings. There will be a test in the morning!:surprise:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I am new to this forum I just wanted to know what everyone is thinking about the General. I have a commander 1000 XT thinking about trading.
DOZER, I come from 2 Commander XT'S. Both were great machines. Sold my last one last fall and I'm seriously looking at a General. I've never owned anythjng Polaris. This buggy has my interest though. I'm waiting to see what others experience is with them in the coming months, waiting to see if a few things get taken care of from Polaris ' side of things. But I do like what I am seeing so far, nice machine. It has a ton that a Commander does not, especially the Lock -N-Ride cab set up.

·
Super Moderator
1,000 Posts
Welcome Dozerdude!! there are several threads with guys that already have the General and several others like myslef who are waiting for theirs to come in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts