Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, first off I have been a BRP guy forever and have had nothing but Can-Am for years now.

I just sold my 2nd Commander and in the market for a General - Possibly. It is the 1st buggy that has me looking away from Can-AM.

I loved the Commander, put thousands of miles on both of them with no problems. I am intrigued by the General, looked at one this weekend. The questions is like some have shown - quality or lack there of. Seems that there are some issues right out the door.

Not bashing, just thoughts.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately I haven't received my General yet, so I don't have any "seat time" input to give you.

There's good reviews and bad reviews on this site, but remember.........Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most think everyone else's stink.

The best advice I can offer you is to check with your local dealer and see if there's a demo day anytime soon. Your own opinion is the only thing that will count at the end of the day.

Statistics show that 80% of people have changed their buying decision after reading a single negative review. Don't become a statistic. :wink2:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fellas - I do understand the negative reviews and my own opinion deal. My local dealer is planning a demo day in the future so im waiting on that for sure.

Never being a Polaris fan and now thinking of switching from Can-Am is the biggest deal for me. Just want to be sure on my purchase.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts