Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Like you Chadwic, I've been in a RZR 800S for the past 4 years and just picked up a 2020 XP - love the machine so far but am not really impressed by the RF-4 stereo - thought it would be louder with a 400 watt amp

·
Registered
40 Posts
Like you Chadwic, I've been in a RZR 800S for the past 4 years and just picked up a 2020 XP - love the machine so far but am not really impressed by the RF-4 stereo - thought it would be louder with a 400 watt amp
Don't fret on the stereo. Put a set of Shock Therapy RC2's on it and listen to the wildcatxx and 800s behind you! Just spend 10 days at King of The Hammers after installing them and "Oh My God" what an upgrade. Smoked my buddies Wildcatxx on the whoops

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't fret on the stereo. Put a set of Shock Therapy RC2's on it and listen to the wildcatxx and 800s behind you! Just spend 10 days at King of The Hammers after installing them and "Oh My God" what an upgrade. Smoked my buddies Wildcatxx on the whoops

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thanks Huntidaho, thinking the WalkerEvens should be ok in the trails we have around my neck of the woods, trails are too smooth right now with the grooming for snowmobiling well underway and soon will be closed till Memorial Day. LOL- I can say we skipped across a lake last weekend with the General.... (Frozen) :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Greetings from El Paso!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ummm...stereo? Oh, yeah, that thing on the roof of my 2016 Deluxe. I have the roof off and just might leave that soundbar(?) out.
Much prefer my RuggedRadio intercom with the iPod plugin. Works just great, each of us can decide how high the volume is with a knob on the right earpiece.

Don't listen to it much. Rather, sorta, listen to the sound of the machine.

Pirate

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ummm...stereo? Oh, yeah, that thing on the roof of my 2016 Deluxe. I have the roof off and just might leave that soundbar(?) out.
Much prefer my RuggedRadio intercom with the iPod plugin. Works just great, each of us can decide how high the volume is with a knob on the right earpiece.

Don't listen to it much. Rather, sorta, listen to the sound of the machine.

Pirate
I get you Pirate, didn't have a stereo in the RZR we had. Just the sound of the sweet little 800 purring. Thankfully, in the General this stereo didn't cost us a thing, dealer made a price snafu and honored the lower list price shown on the machine. Nice of them for sure! Its just when I have it, and its new.... .kinda want it to work.
On a different note whats up with the oil filter location? GEEZ! OTHERWISE, I love this General!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m from Meadville never been to Majestic Trails. I’ve heard it’s nice. Hope you had a good time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,098 Posts
Welcome to the site and G ownership Chadwic !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts