Polaris General Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my replacement General Deluxe Yesterday from the dealer. These are brand new tires, only miles from the dealer prepping and me loading it and unloading it.

Not sure what to ask on these. I'd guess I could tape a front and rear together and ship as two packages.

So offer what you think they are worth before shipping and I'll figure out what shipping will cost for you.

·
Super Moderator
3,107 Posts
Pics of the actual wheels being sold would be best.
Same goes for your soundbar in the other thread as well.

Not trying to beat you up over it. It would just be better to see the actual items being sold.

Thanks

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get it, I'm in sales, but the General is home and I'm at work. I figure since they are new there is no worry about misrepresenting the wear and tear.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I'm being unrealistic but I think new rims and tires are worth a lot more than $400. To buy just the tires on Rocky Mountain ATV (seems like they are usually pretty well priced on things) is $503. And that is without the brand new rims.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I should have taken this off or marked them as unavailible.

I decided to keep them, use one of the front wheels and tires as my matching spare and keep the rest for when I need new tires.

The tires would cost me $500 when I need new ones and nobody wanted to pay even that for the wheels and tires so I figure they are worth more to me for spare rims and tires. Its only a matter of time until I need them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.