Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
2022 General xp1000 RC System 3 BL wheels 32” tires DuraClutch Dynojet tune Feniex chase light
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to do it. I wanted something that accommodated 5 point harnesses and hold me in place better. The Ace Daytona seats are amazing for the price. I know there are a lot out there that say PRP, Simpson and other high priced seats are the way to go but these are pretty nice. Belts are too. My reason for buying these seats is they are not going to see 20k miles. At least for me. We spend so much on accessories only to sell our cars for way less than we spent and get nothing for them. Sure durability is a must. And if I was a professional racer I would be buying the best. These seem built well. They are comfortable and look and feel great. The kit comes
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Synthetic rubber
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle
with spacers to get the recline you like and mount right to the stock seat bases. So the money I saved will put a Shock Therapy spring kit on the list next.

· Registered
54 Posts
Looking nice, I see you got the dome light and the carpet liner in there...Looks clean....I just picked up mine last week and was looking at the roof and noticed a bunch of plastic shapes exposed etc...Havent dived into what those are meant for but I am sure I will learn along the way.

· Premium Member
2022 General xp1000 RC System 3 BL wheels 32” tires DuraClutch Dynojet tune Feniex chase light
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking nice, I see you got the dome light and the carpet liner in there...Looks clean....I just picked up mine last week and was looking at the roof and noticed a bunch of plastic shapes exposed etc...Havent dived into what those are meant for but I am sure I will learn along the way.
Yeah the only thing I used them for was for the wire clamps that hold the wiring for the light. I do like the dome light. It is actually a flashlight too! You can take it off and it has a battery in it. It also has 4 color modes.

· Registered
54 Posts
Yeah the only thing I used them for was for the wire clamps that hold the wiring for the light. I do like the dome light. It is actually a flashlight too! You can take it off and it has a battery in it. It also has 4 color modes.
I was going to look around and see if I could find a battery operated dome light from amazon or harbor freight and just put velcro on the bottom and velcro to the roof and just stick it on there. Easy on Easy off type deal

· Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I run Ace seats as well. For the money you can't beat them. The only issue I have is that they are a tad narrower then other aftermarket seats.
I don’t know when you purchased yours but they told me the Daytona’s are recently upgraded 20% wider that previous. They are snug but still feel good.

· Registered
2021 XP 1000 4 Deluxe
256 Posts
I bought them in 21. Of course I could just have big hips lol. I run them in the rear of my 4 seater. One thing I really like about them is they don't raise the height. Most aftermarket do.

· Registered
274 Posts
Had to do it. The Ace Daytona seats are amazing for the price. I know there are a lot out there that say PRP, Simpson and other high priced seats are the way to go but these are pretty nice.
Thanks for posting the pics of these seats in your General and the side-by-side comparison to your original General seat. This is exactly what I've been wanting to see, and you helped me make up my mind. I'm ordering a set. I already have their harnesses and have been thoroughly impressed by those. (y)

· Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The seats have higher sides that hold you in place. I don't know for sure if the width is the same. I'm a bigger guy and it caused it to be snugger.
The seats are snug. About the same as stock In width I believe as I use them more it will conform more to me. I wanted to fell tight in the seat anyway.

· Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000
361 Posts
Had to do it. I wanted something that accommodated 5 point harnesses and hold me in place better. The Ace Daytona seats are amazing for the price. I know there are a lot out there that say PRP, Simpson and other high priced seats are the way to go but these are pretty nice. Belts are too. My reason for buying these seats is they are not going to see 20k miles. At least for me. We spend so much on accessories only to sell our cars for way less than we spent and get nothing for them. Sure durability is a must. And if I was a professional racer I would be buying the best. These seem built well. They are comfortable and look and feel great. The kit comes View attachment 80013 View attachment 80014 with spacers to get the recline you like and mount right to the stock seat bases. So the money I saved will put a Shock Therapy spring kit on the list next.
what blinker kit is that???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts