Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command / Rockford Fosgate Stage 4
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is some of the trail ride I put on the newly installed factory clutch service bulletin (belt slap) fix.

As requested by Pirate, I made this video with an all AC/DC soundtrack. :devilish:
Unfortunately, YouTube blocked it for copyrights. :(

So I had to go with plan B.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks like a nice area to ride, have a ride coming up that’s around 105 miles here in eastern AZ, hope to get some good footage!

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
This is some of the trail ride I put on the newly installed factory clutch service bulletin (belt slap) fix.

As requested by Pirate, I made this video with an all AC/DC soundtrack. :devilish:
Unfortunately, YouTube blocked it for copyrights. :(

So I had to go with plan B.

Nice, thanks for sharing! In some ways the two areas are similar but at the same time very different.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, thanks for sharing! In some ways the two areas are similar but at the same time very different.
No problem. The area I was riding in New River is just South of the Table Mesa area from the last video (Back Way To Rock Springs). All these areas have many different landscapes to ride and caves, ruins, mines, etc. to explore. Never gets dull.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
No problem. The area I was riding in New River is just South of the Table Mesa area from the last video (Back Way To Rock Springs). All these areas have many different landscapes to ride and caves, ruins, mines, etc. to explore. Never gets dull.
Most definitely want to come visit and see those parts. Maybe you'll even want to experience the desert out here

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most definitely want to come visit and see those parts. Maybe you'll even want to experience the desert out here
Indeed.
Been to El Paso many times for work but never really got a chance to see the outdoor sights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts