Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

First, scuse me for my english speaking... I'll do the best I can do... :wink2:

I Have a "chalet" on the wallis mountains in switzerland.
there is a long way, very steep to access... We have a 1965 "Schilter 1000" to go to the chalet, but he's loud, and very, very slow... so i decide ,first to buy a ATV, but a side-by-side is better for me, my girlfriend and our dog :laugh:

So i sought UTV dealers around my house. At 20 km there is Yamaha. At 10 km there is CanAm which also sells Polaris.

First i test the Yamaha Wolverine 700, it is fine for low speed and climbing!! but on the road it is a bit slow, and not enough powerful!

I decide to speak with a the CanAm dealer and i saw the General is available for Switzerland! (Yes, in Europe it is more difficult to ride with a vehicle like Side-by-side)
I fell in love with the General :x so i ordered the blue, the premium :laugh:
I think it comes from canada or USA (?) so i I wait until october 1st... Can wait!!!

In Switzerland the Polaris must have:
- turn signal
- left and right mirror
- horn
- handbrake!(I do not know how it will integrate it...)

To finish, this is a view where my chalet is... :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your welcome!!

This is my "second home"
In this chalet there is no electricity and we use mountain spring water

The "road" is very steep! I will post pics as soon as my General is here

In Switzerland there are many beautiful offroad way, but many are prohibited with 4x4...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome Bart to the site and to general ownership you are going to love it! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
The General arrives with turn signals, handbrake and horn, from factory! I didn't need to install it... :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Oh, That is nice of them to do. It is interesting to hear of the different options available from the factory based on country.

I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the General in Switzerland!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts