Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 2021 General XP, and the first thing I did before putting any miles on it was to get into a set of tires that I could use in my part of the country for the hard pack and road riding we do. I like using a standard 4 tire rotation as well. Quadboss recently came out with a new tire that looked great, but there wasn't much information. I put a set of QBT-808, 30x10-15 tires all around and couldn't be happier so far. Put on about 300 miles, so it's too early to see how these will wear. What I like most is how nice the tires hug into corners. Feels like it's grabbing the road so there is no top end sway. Also very quiet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
That is a good looking tire!

·
Registered
2021 General 1000 Deluxe
187 Posts
Very Nice. I love your color scheme. Tires look great too.
My machine has stock tires so far, which i thought were Maxxis Carnivores, closer look and they are actually Maxxis Coronado's, only 225 Km on them so see how they perform. They are great in the snow. Which we just got plenty of.
Apr 13 2021 snow.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just got a new 2021 General XP, and the first thing I did before putting any miles on it was to get into a set of tires that I could use in my part of the country for the hard pack and road riding we do. I like using a standard 4 tire rotation as well. Quadboss recently came out with a new tire that looked great, but there wasn't much information. I put a set of QBT-808, 30x10-15 tires all around and couldn't be happier so far. Put on about 300 miles, so it's too early to see how these will wear. What I like most is how nice the tires hug into corners. Feels like it's grabbing the road so there is no top end sway. Also very quiet.
[
Just got a new 2021 General XP, and the first thing I did before putting any miles on it was to get into a set of tires that I could use in my part of the country for the hard pack and road riding we do. I like using a standard 4 tire rotation as well. Quadboss recently came out with a new tire that looked great, but there wasn't much information. I put a set of QBT-808, 30x10-15 tires all around and couldn't be happier so far. Put on about 300 miles, so it's too early to see how these will wear. What I like most is how nice the tires hug into corners. Feels like it's grabbing the road so there is no top end sway. Al

·
Registered
42 Posts
What is the Actual tire mounted Height?

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
654 Posts
Very good looking tire! Looks great!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Very nice looking tire and has sidewall lugs too! (y)

Reactions: RAB005
1 - 8 of 8 Posts