Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very nice bumper, plenty strong at 33 pounds ! The stock one is about 13 pounds for comparison.
I would buy it again in a heart beat.

Here is one picture of it on a 2017 deluxe, I promise better shots in the wild to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would feel comfortable with the brush and small trees with this bumper. It's 1 and a half inch tube with a bunch of bends and welds that tie in all the pieces. That said I wouldn't expect it to save your plastic if you want to do 30 mph and really whack stuff... I don't think the frame of the machine would take it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
As long as the winch mounted in the factory location your Good. The fair lead bolts in a pre-drilled spot on the bumper. Pretty much the same setup as factory, just more bad ass!

Reactions: Alaskan47 and MMX

·
Registered
134 Posts
Mine made it in about 5 working days. But I was told by the maker of the bumper that mine was the first one out of production and the rest were do out late last week. So if your waiting for one I would be it shows up this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Here is a better view of the bumper installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yea I ordered mine right when they put them on the site. I'm in no hurry for as my General is still not built yet but I would've like a email or something from them saying it will be a little while. I guess I could call and find out also. Or just wait until it shows up at my door!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Wow bye the sound of it I will be waiting awhile for my bumper! But sure going to look nice when it gets here. Thinking about having it bed lined before I install it once it gets here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea I ordered mine right when they put them on the site. I'm in no hurry for as my General is still not built yet but I would've like a email or something from them saying it will be a little while. I guess I could call and find out also. Or just wait until it shows up at my door!
I ordered mine yesterday around 10am and received an email with a picture of my shipping label yesterday afternoon. The ups tracking says it should be here Friday afternoon in Illinois. I don't know what color you wanted but I ordered the orange one off of the site then called to see how long it would be until it shipped. He said he had one orange left so he could send it out right then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just called them and they are getting the whites back from powder coat and then shipping them out. Mine is the first/only white one ordered so far he said so it took longer. I haven't even taken possession of my General so I'm not in a hurry anyways.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Called vendetta-motorsports to ask about the viper front I ordered also ask about email I sent asking for a reese type receiver to be added said they had no idia where to get one and asked if I wanted a raw bumper so I could add one told them no. He said the first shipment of black bumpers were being unloaded from powder coating as I was talking to him and mine would be shipped today. A few got one of the pre production bumpers lucky them. when I got home had a email with shipping info just as he said! :grin2:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Called vendetta-motorsports to ask about the viper front I ordered also ask about email I sent asking for a reese type receiver to be added said they had no idia where to get one and asked if I wanted a raw bumper so I could add one told them no. He said the first shipment of black bumpers were being unloaded from powder coating as I was talking to him and mine would be shipped today. A few got one of the pre production bumpers lucky them. when I got home had a email with shipping info just as he said! :grin2:
Dang... I didn't even think about asking to get a hitch installed. Yea he said he'll send an email when mines shipping when it comes in.... Did you see EMP FINALLY came out with their bumper? I don't think it's 100% done and on production but I kind of like it. Only because I like the big front bumper but it looks like it sticks out too far for me. I wish it was like the ranger bumper. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1231695366848988&id=133665429985326

1 - 20 of 31 Posts