Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Just picked my General up on Thursday from Shoals Outdoor Sports in N. Alabama and love it! It fit my needs perfectly and I've already used the dump bed a number of times. The gf even likes it and that is always a plus. The cabin feels more like a truck and she feels more secure than in the RZR. I agree. Love the gauge pod. Love the winch. Love the dump bed. And the power is amazing and I have just been babying it trying to break in properly. Have 4 hrs on it after riding today.

First round of accessories are gonna be here on Tuesday. Getting the Poly windshield and Polaris snap on roof first. Light bar and 4-point harnesses are next then some kind of radio or speaker pod... Gonna be fun in NC mtns where we have a house and property. Pics to come!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome, like your truck and new bike.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! I love both also! Lucky guy here for sure. Took the General to our property in Western NC mountains this wknd and rode there then went to Windrock in TN for a day. Man this thing is a beast! So much fun. Handled everything I threw at it. Here's some pics.

Got my EMP poly windshield installed.. unfortunately for me it was the day after Windrock... LOL

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
No thank you kind Sir:grin2: I spent 30 years in Northeast Ohio before moving to SoCal 14 years ago. I fine just looking at snow in pics and videos. Chit if it gets down to 50 here we're freezing:laugh:
We are getting blasted:laugh: a little after mid night 14" and 4-6 more maybe tonight.>:) well my next move might be to Missouri to be near the Grand kids.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts