Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally bought a base model and am impressed. It is my 3rd UTV and so far, the best. Have followed this forum for some time and am looking forward to adding accessories and have gained most of my knowledge from this forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site scwuebb and to General ownership! :grin2:

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where are you from? Do you come out to the Black Hills to ride?
From the Yankton area.

Bought the General on Wednesday and left for the hills on Thursday. Stayed in a friend's cabin on Nemo Road with my kids and their kids. I rode a little bit but was sick so my son and his 6 year old daughter enjoyed the General the rest of the time.

Looking forward to getting out there next summer!!

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Welcome.
We spend most of our summers in the Black Hills. Used to camp at Nemo Guest Ranch now we camp at Mystic Hills Campground south of Deadwood. Really enjoy the Hills. We do lots of trail riding and also have a Honda Trike for Highway touring the Black Hills.
Been looking for a cabin too but most are way too expensive for us.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mansfield Road to Smokey Ridge Rd. Installed a couple of camera systems for the owner so we can stay there for a reasonable price. Also have access to another cabin in that area for Sturgis.

Have mainly ridden Centennial the last few years as well as Farmingdale. Hoping to get out there more now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts