Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up as a member a few months ago, but had held off for awhile on the purchase. Well It finally happened I bought a new red General Friday 6th, and it was delivered Saturday 7th directly into my garage! Kudos to Motorsports Nation In Waterford Ct. I've already got new tires wheels, Grizzz-Tek guards installed. And Factory UTV skids on order. Pics to follow.

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
I signed up as a member a few months ago, but had held off for awhile on the purchase. Well It finally happened I bought a new red General Friday 6th, and it was delivered Saturday 7th directly into my garage! Kudos to Motorsports Nation In Waterford Ct. I've already got new tires wheels, Grizzz-Tek guards installed. And Factory UTV skids on order. Pics to follow.
Welcome aboard Moosin:grin2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
An old Honda ATC I think it was a 110
3-Honda 200sx
Honda 300ex
Kawasaki 650 Prarie
It really hasnt been that many machines, I tend to keep them for a long time. The 300ex and the Prarie were the last 2 I had,and were the only ones I had as an adult. I loved the 300ex, then the Prarie came out and that was even better. Time will tell if the General will be as good, pretty sure its going to be!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts