Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just grabbed a new General on the weekend and went for a spin, going from a 07 Ranger - 40 hp and no power steering to the General was a jump, but a very nice jump, is a great trail machine and will still be a work horse hauling Moose and Elk out of the bush here in Western Alberta.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The list is endless, protection, cab, heat, storage, just ordered a back bumper today, need it to build a boat rack, had one for my Ranger that I need to modify for the General to get into some good fishing lakes, nice to see what others have done here on the forum and get some good ideas.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The list is endless, protection, cab, heat, storage, just ordered a back bumper today, need it to build a boat rack, had one for my Ranger that I need to modify for the General to get into some good fishing lakes, nice to see what others have done here on the forum and get some good ideas.
And have your pocket book ready for the endless money pit :grin2:

Reactions: Trapper

·
Super Moderator
1,001 Posts
Just grabbed a new General on the weekend and went for a spin, going from a 07 Ranger - 40 hp and no power steering to the General was a jump, but a very nice jump, is a great trail machine and will still be a work horse hauling Moose and Elk out of the bush here in Western Alberta.
Welcome to the cult Cantex!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts