Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself,Jeff from south Florida.
I just bought a general premium and I am enjoying it so far. About 20 hours now. Compared to my can am commander it is much cooler and quieter in the cab,my main reason for the switch over is because of the can am viscolock. I have had 4 can am machines and 3 developed front end issues. Although I never had engine,rear diff,tranny,or clutch problems. I'm gonna hang onto the commander for now as a backup!
Anyway more will be revealed! However my Polaris seems to have already developed a wavering vibration from the drive train.hmmmm. maybe I should get the extended warranty!? Any input on that would be appreciated.
That's it for now ,thank you, see y'all on the trails.

·
Registered
28 Posts
GR - I am soon to be in the same boat. I also have had 2 Commanders. Awesome machines but I am looking forward to a little quieter and cooler ride. Hopefully this ends up being the one I keep for a long time. What year is your Commander?

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself,Jeff from south Florida.
I just bought a general premium and I am enjoying it so far. About 20 hours now. Compared to my can am commander it is much cooler and quieter in the cab,my main reason for the switch over is because of the can am viscolock. I have had 4 can am machines and 3 developed front end issues. Although I never had engine,rear diff,tranny,or clutch problems. I'm gonna hang onto the commander for now as a backup!
Anyway more will be revealed! However my Polaris seems to have already developed a wavering vibration from the drive train.hmmmm. maybe I should get the extended warranty!? Any input on that would be appreciated.
That's it for now ,thank you, see y'all on the trails.
Welcome aboard General Rider:grin2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.