Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s going on everyone? A little about me right quick I guess, I’m a Marine Corps Veteran (3/2, 2001-2005, OIF 1), with a long history in the 12V installation field. When I’m not in my General tooling around the horse farm, you can find me behind the wheel of my Wrangler (JK, Fastback).

Now, on to the SxS info. I picked up my ‘19 General Deluxe back in August and have loved every minute of it. Along the way I’ve added a couple creature comforts, and a couple performance upgrades as well. I’m into trails, drifting through the turns, and more speed.

As far as comforts; A Garmin GPS mount on the dash for my Garmin 66i handheld unit, Polaris soft upper doors, Spike rear vented window, SATV flip-up hard coat windshield, front LED Crawlbright pod lights, LED swapped the bulbs in the OEM headlights, OPT7 RGB Rock-Lights, and a set of DragonFire mounted 4’ LED whips (when they’re installed). I also static-cling tinted (5%) the soft uppers, rear glass, and glare strip across the front windshield.

Performance add-ons are just a full HMF performance exhaust, and a Stage 2 SATV/REV1 tune. (I’ve gotten it up to 79mph on the street before the tires started to go adrift on me a little bit).

Upcoming plans for it: A SATV clutch kit and REV1 Stage 3 custom tune, getting some new tires and Fuel Podium UTV wheels to match my Jeep, and then wrapping the OEM wheels in either a set of used A/T tires, or a set of DOT’s (thinking a set of Coyotes). As well doing a sequential turn signal PnP kit that I’ve had my eye on, not necessarily for the DOT compliance. But, more for the added capability, to use of the OEM taillights as turn signals/hazards, and utilizing the OEM turn signal dash indicators.

Talk to y’all later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
Greetings from El Paso!

·
Super Moderator
4,096 Posts
Welcome to the site and G ownership xxC13xx !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts