Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
688 Posts
Welcome from mid-Missouri!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome!
Where are you from?

Reactions: CR2022GeneralXP

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did they give you a ship date and since they are not even released yet how are your ordering a 2022?
No ship date yet just ordered it yesterday, the way my dealer told me they have to do it is, they put the order in for the 2022, then they come out with the build date and shipping date they said usually new modes come out aug. but with the slow production lately could be longer, we tried to order 2021 but they aren’t available to order anymore, didn’t get to see the actual color scheme but sounds like it’s looks similar to the black crystal on the Polaris sling shot

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General 1000 XP 4 Deluxe
111 Posts
Welcome! I am picking mine up tomorrow from the dealer after a 4 month wait! The dealer got 13 generals in yesterday and it was wild to see!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok it must be different for different models, someone ordered a 2021 xp last month from my dealer and got it 3 weeks later. But with the new year models I’m sure it will be a while till we see em

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just got the call ordered. Tan xp4 it’s getting converted to a 2022 and won’t give me color choice calling Polaris shortly.

·
Registered
160 Posts
well that's interesting on the colors. so I was told today by the dealer that I was getting a 2022 now and I didn't get to choose my color. I do want want a black unit. will see what happens on a new delivery date.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts