Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've determined the General is the machine that will suit our needs and I plan to purchase one in the very near future. We have many great off-road vehicle trails in AZ. I hope to explore many of them this year. I appreciate the many informative General owner posts. They convinced me it's the 2 X 2 I'd like to purchase. Thanks to all!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I've determined the General is the machine that will suit our needs and I plan to purchase one in the very near future. We have many great off-road vehicle trails in AZ. I hope to explore many of them this year. I appreciate the many informative General owner posts. They convinced me it's the S x S I'd like to purchase. Thanks to all!

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
I've determined the General is the machine that will suit our needs and I plan to purchase one in the very near future. We have many great off-road vehicle trails in AZ. I hope to explore many of them this year. I appreciate the many informative General owner posts. They convinced me it's the 2 X 2 I'd like to purchase. Thanks to all!
Welcome from Anchorage, Alaska Mr. PrescottAZ a lot of great info on here:grin2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts