Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from Climax, NC. Been creeping here for awhile, finally decided to join. I have a 2020 Deluxe I purchased new last year. I have already added 30 inch Carnivores, K&N filter, light bar and cubes, fan switch, Kemimoto storage box, and various other small add ons. I have purchased and waiting for delivery of the Dragonfire sliders and the Gilomen clutch kit, ECU tune, belt and rollers. Like every other hobby of mine, it appears this is going to be expensive! LOL.
Hope to meet some of you on the trails.
Stay Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,799 Posts
Greetings from the West Texas town of El Paso and welcome to the support group!

Reactions: GameOver

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
520 Posts
Welcome from mid-Missouri!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Another welcome from AZ.

Reactions: GameOver

·
Registered
2021 General Sport 2, 30s on 14" Tusk beadlocks,
18 Posts
Welcome from Southern Pines, NC, a little over an hour south of you. We'll have to meet up at Uwharrie & ride sometime! Had a blast out there last Sunday in the mud!

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member from Climax, NC. Been creeping here for awhile, finally decided to join. I have a 2020 Deluxe I purchased new last year. I have already added 30 inch Carnivores, K&N filter, light bar and cubes, fan switch, Kemimoto storage box, and various other small add ons. I have purchased and waiting for delivery of the Dragonfire sliders and the Gilomen clutch kit, ECU tune, belt and rollers. Like every other hobby of mine, it appears this is going to be expensive! LOL.
Hope to meet some of you on the trails.
Stay Safe.
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome from Southern Pines, NC, a little over an hour south of you. We'll have to meet up at Uwharrie & ride sometime! Had a blast out there last Sunday in the mud!
Southern Pines is a beautiful place, been there more than a few times. We'll be at Uwharrie in a couple weeks. My son and I are spending the weekend 5/21 - 5/23 there. We love the trails and mud! We have a lakeside camping reservation. I'm sure we'll meet up sometime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts