Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, been lurking in the background for awhile. I have a 2020 general xp. Been exploring the fire roads here in Northern California and taking my general everywhere I can in the summer during trips home to Montana. Thanks for the add and for the wealth of knowledge shared on the forums.

·
Registered
2020 General 4 1000, SuperATV 3” lift, Quad Boss 2” wheel spacers, Hunterworks rollers and belt
519 Posts
Welcome from mid-Missouri!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Hola Amigo,
Welcome to the forum from the real California...........Baja California
If you ever come to the real California look me up and we’ll go ride the most incredible diverse terrain you’ll ever experience.

Cheers Baja Charlie

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hola Amigo,
Welcome to the forum from the real California...........Baja California
If you ever come to the real California look me up and we’ll go ride the most incredible diverse terrain you’ll ever experience.

Cheers Baja Charlie
Thanks Baja Charlie, I got a buddy who has a house down if San Quentin and is always trying to get me down there. That ride baja fishing trip looks fun!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thanks Baja Charlie, I got a buddy who has a house down if San Quentin and is always trying to get me down there. That ride baja fishing trip looks fun!
Amigo
We do a ride every summer from my casa in Lomas Del Mar (south Ensenada) down to San Quentin (usually it’s a bunch of RZR’s and me). We stay at the Old Mill and we party and eat at Eucalypto (the new restaurant, the best in Baja) which is right next to the Old Mill (Hotel). No better way to finish off a 180 mile day ride down the coast than a big a_ _ margarita and a big lobster and steak din-din.
I’ll keep you updated when we go and if you’re interested come down and stay in my Casita (guest house) and cruise down a spectacular coastal trail in Baja California to San Quentin.

Cheers Baja Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts