Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I am a brand new owner of a General 4 1000 EPS (picked it up 3 days ago!:grin2:) and I really appreciate all the info I have been reading here for the past couple months while I have been deciding between a Rzr and a General. I think I made the right choice. Unfortunately, my new toy has two of the problems that have been discussed here, Can of Rocks front diff. noise, doors that don't stay together at the top. I am also not pleased with the manner in which the dealer assembled the vehicle...did not assemble front passenger seat correctly so it does not slide back and forth like it is supposed to, left off one of the four floorboard drains, and left a nut and plastic rivet on the floor (don't know where they belong yet). I won't identify the dealer until I give them a chance to make it right. But all that aside, I am still happy with my new SxS and can't wait to really put it through its paces. I live in Southern AZ but we also have a cabin in the woods of Northern AZ so we will have plenary of trails to take it out on in both locations. Look forward to being a frequent contributor and from learning from all of you.

Taz

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site and to General ownership Tazdev1123 !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts