Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Paul and I'm a Deluxe General owner from Alaska. I'm an auto body painter by profession, and a UTV enthusiast on the weekends. I ordered my General the day after they were released and anxiously waited for it to show up. I have been very pleased with what I got so far and look forward to taking it out and playing in the mud. I'm a former owner of a RZR XP 900 that I loved, but needed more room in the bed. I always said if Polaris made a mix between a Ranger and a RZR, I would order one, and I did. So far, all I have done to it is run a whole bunch of wiring for auxiliary lighting and install a few light bars. I look forward to getting some good info from this site and bouncing ideas off other members to see what's working and what's not.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome Bags, as for myself trying to get out of Hawaii, heading to Alaska and will be getting a Deluxe once there. Just waiting on a few job offers to line up correctly should be soon though. Glad you like yours!!!! Man I cannot wait to get up there!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome bags. Really like the back up lights. Bet it hurt to take a saw to your new general. Ha
Thanks for the welcome. As for cutting into my brand new rig... It was measure 5-7 times and cut once.. then see where I was at, measure some more, cut a little more.. So on so forth. The tailgate breaks down into 3 pieces very easily and there is plenty of room between the pieces to mount those lights. I didn't have to cut anything on the inside, just the outer orange piece.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Welcome Bags. I want your garage. Awesome!

They must have shipped most of the Generals to Alaska.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts