Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look forward to discussing my experiences with my brand new 2017 Polaris General Titanium Deluxe model as well as learning more about it from all the members here. I will have to get some photos on here soon. I stay at an awesome ATV Adventure Campground outside of Pittsburgh PA called Four Seasons that is going to allow me to take advantage of all this great machine has to offer!
I already heard from the service mechanic who went over my new machine with me, that the bearings at the swing arms are sealed on the 2017 models so they don't have to be greased, which he said is an great addition. Cloth covered arm rest, turf mode , orange on steering wheel and a very sexy paint scheme.
Can't wait to get her dirty!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do Taz, awesome color scheme , I was actually really set on the 2016 Orange Deluxe model but when I saw this 2017 paint scheme I fell in love with it. In my opinion it looks richer , toned down more not so in your face bright as the 2106. If that make any sense..lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes I know what you mean. I have a 2014 ranger with titanium color and some orange on it. I was wanting this color on the general. I'm excited to see one in person.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome aboard atvin4me, can't wait too see some pics!!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
A late welcome! but welcome none the less still waiting on my 17 but from what I here and see in pics cant wait was going with the blue 16 but wife saw the 17 titanium and said that's the color also the turf mode was the seller for me besides happy wife happy life! LoL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts