Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy from Montana. Looking to get my first side by side. Defiantly going to be a General. Been waiting for this for a few years, and the time and machine have finally come . Question is. Is it worth it for the price difference to get the deluxe? Wife really likes the blue..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome, I really enjoy my deluxe as it is equipped with a radio, mirror, roof and those awesome Fox shocks. This is a great value for these already equipped accessories. Not to mention I really love the orange and white coloring fitting the memory of the General Lee.

·
Registered
61 Posts
New guy from Montana. Looking to get my first side by side. Defiantly going to be a General. Been waiting for this for a few years, and the time and machine have finally come . Question is. Is it worth it for the price difference to get the deluxe? Wife really likes the blue..
Well picked up my Deluxe about 2 weeks ago. Absolutely love it. BUT, that being said, I think the premium Blue one leaves some more room for personal customization. I think the blue looks awesome. Personally I would go with the aluminum roof over the plastic roof thats on the Deluxe. I don't think you will be able to make a wrong decision with any one of the three.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Welcome Dew
I have the blue the wife and I love the color. I bought a Bluetooth speaker and I do not care about the fox shocks a new rider might not notice the shock difference. I bought the nice plastic roof it is great. I bought the stuff I like either way they are all nice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. The biggest thing for me are the shocks. are the fox shocks a huge improvement over the factory shocks? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Dew! I ordered a Deluxe and it should be here next week. They had a blue one that I could have got rate away. I really like the blue colour, but I chose the Deluxe for the options it had. I've heard those fox shocks are awesome and easy to adjust the settings.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Dew !! I just bought the Deluxe because I new I would spend the difference and probably more the cost of the premium model So I fig just go with it and be done. I don't regret my decision...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts