Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://extrememetalproducts.com/i-23887047-polaris-general-grill-with-led-light-bar.html

$170 not bad and it comes in 3 colors blue, orange, red. You just have to specify in notes when you order.

·
Registered
32 Posts
http://extrememetalproducts.com/i-23887047-polaris-general-grill-with-led-light-bar.html

$170 not bad and it comes in 3 colors blue, orange, red. You just have to specify in notes when you order.
I ordered the Blue one yesterday. Will upload pics after install.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered the Blue one yesterday. Will upload pics after install.
Finally got around to installing the LED Grill from EMP. Easy install required drilling two holes at the bottom of the grill for 2 metal tabs that hole the grill in.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Finally got around to installing the LED Grill from EMP. Easy install required drilling two holes at the bottom of the grill for 2 metal tabs that hole the grill in.
don't know why this posted sideways? :surprise:

Reactions: Alaskan47

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good I will probably order one.

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't know why this posted sideways? :surprise:
If you crop the photosbefore you post them on your phone or Computer you post them it will fix it.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

Cfrazi
How do you like that light in the grill. Is it as bright as a small thin light bar about 15'' mounted on the front guard rail. Do you use any other light bar in the front. I might order one tomorrow I drive where there is a lot of thick brush.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 32" spot/ flood combo and the 2 small lights. I may remove the 2 small spots because with the 32" and the 7" grill it's plenty bright. The 7" grill led is wired into by bright lights and the 32" is on a separate switch.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I ordered my grill today they have quick service be here by Friday. I mentioned the forum and they gave me 10% off.:grin2:

They said there was adjustment rotating up and down. I will post pictures after I install:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered my grill today they have quick service be here by Friday. I mentioned the forum and they gave me 10% off.:grin2:

They said there was adjustment rotating up and down. I will post pictures after I install:)
There is an adjustment for the light. I did have to drill the mounting holes out because they were too small for the mounting screws to the led. Needed a 5/16" hole for the 5/16" bolt and it came with a 1/4" hole. Only hiccup in the install.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old post just wondering if anyone that has installed one of these EMP grills can explain what the 2 rubber spacers (about 1.5" squares with a hole in the center) and 2 extra bolts are for. There is no mention of these in the instructions.

We are holding off to pop the 2 holes to set the grill in case it's some type of spacer that will change the location. I can take a photo if that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts