Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my General Saturday 2/27/16 and love it.
The generals are hard to find here in. Arkansas and if found, are spoken for.
Lucked out getting this one.
My fiancé and I enjoy riding and just sold our last rig to move into the general.
Only a small issue found so far but nothing major, the dealer will take care of it Tommorow. Thanks

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Welcome Banddit!
I was in your state Duck Hunting this past fall Walnut Ridge nice area thank you for sharing a lot of your ducks with us. We limited out every day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Banddit!
I was in your state Duck Hunting this past fall Walnut Ridge nice area thank you for sharing a lot of your ducks with us. We limited out every day.
Yes Sir!
It is pretty good huntin almost state wide. we love the ducks and the deer. Even have elk in the northern parts of state in the Ozarks.
Sent the general to the dealer today and they are interested in finding a way to fix the issue in case some others that they have sold come back with the same issues. They compared to another one they were putting a heater kit on and it was doing the same thing. I looked the part up on Polaris' site and the failing part is only $40.00. Dealer also commented on a possible recall on doors.

·
1,563 Posts
Welcome Banddit!
So your the reason no ducks migrated back up here!:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts