Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after a very long wait got it home today!!!! wife went with me and saw a scratch in pass door I didn't see and they had just got a new one shipped in Thurs. so they swapped out door (Cool) the bad windshield wont be here till Monday. Also ordered the viper front bumper tonight. got It home and took for a ride and all I can say is WOW! what a Ride! started down drive and it would not go but about 15 mph thought what the h--- the click the seat belt did the 16s have the seat belt limiter or is that new? IMG_20160730_122812996_HDR (1).jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
well after a very long wait got it home today!!!! wife went with me and saw a scratch in pass door I didn't see and they had just got a new one shipped in Thurs. so they swapped out door (Cool) the bad windshield wont be here till Monday. Also ordered the viper front bumper tonight. got It home and took for a ride and all I can say is WOW! what a Ride! started down drive and it would not go but about 15 mph thought what the h--- the click the seat belt did the 16s have the seat belt limiter or is that new? View attachment 11313
What a nice rig. Congrats buddy, I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered two of them one for a turbo rzr for a buddy an one for mine. Same plug on both models an both are 2016's

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be getting it when I get my harnesses just have to decide witch harness!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts