Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Steve but I go by Drzzit. First time owner of any off road vehicle and I went all out lol. Went for the 2020 General XP 1000 deluxe. Just brought her home yesterday and wow I love it.
I am looking forward to learning from all the experienced owners here.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! Where in New Mexico do you live? I bought my XP up in Las Cruces.

·
Super Moderator
4,096 Posts
Welcome to the site and G ownership Drzzit!
Everybody on here will be glad to help you spend money on things you don't even know you want yet for the G!

·
Registered
133 Posts
no pics yet, but live in New Mexico

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
nice. post up some ride reports. been looking for places to ride out there, especially in the mountains. well, non-dune areas anyhow. ruidoso has an outfitter now. last time we were there we did one of their rides and had a blast.

·
Registered
318 Posts
nice. post up some ride reports. been looking for places to ride out there, especially in the mountains. well, non-dune areas anyhow. ruidoso has an outfitter now. last time we were there we did one of their rides and had a blast.
I've got a good line on riding in the Las Cruces area of New Mexico. I've lived here since the 70s. I know Cloudcroft area and pretty much the southern end of the state. Let me know and I can point you in the right direction and If I have the time off, even show you. Just north of las cruces is the chili challenge that is a rock crawling event that is held every October. If you google Las Cruces Chili Challenge, it will give you an idea of what kind of riding that is in the area.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've got a good line on riding in the Las Cruces area of New Mexico. I've lived here since the 70s. I know Cloudcroft area and pretty much the southern end of the state. Let me know and I can point you in the right direction and If I have the time off, even show you. Just north of las cruces is the chili challenge that is a rock crawling event that is held every October. If you google Las Cruces Chili Challenge, it will give you an idea of what kind of riding that is in the area.
i knew some guys years back that rode dirt bikes in the cloudcroft area and it looked awesome. might try to make it out there this summer. will definitely pick your brain if we start to plan it.
thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts