Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, since you have it, I'm going to submit a picture request :) I'm looking for a perfect side shot that shows the entire vehicle with the tailgate down with the bed extender. I want to use it to photoshop a rear storage rack/tire carrier thingamajiggy.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Guys!! Looks like they got me going again today. Got locked out of my account for some reason, I thought maybe because I mentioned I was going to paint my RED General to Black, I was being excommunicated. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, since you have it, I'm going to submit a picture request :) I'm looking for a perfect side shot that shows the entire vehicle with the tailgate down with the bed extender. I want to use it to photoshop a rear storage rack/tire carrier thingamajiggy.
Absolutely, I will take some pics when I get home. I am in the process of building a mount to attached directly onto the back of the Bed Extender for my Rotopax 4 gal. fuel tanks. Heck, I'll even give you before and after pics.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pictures of Bed Extender

Ryan,
I'm a little late, it's been a busy week around the shop, but I took these when I got home yesterday. After looking at them this morning, not really the best views. If you need better, just let me know and I will redo them for you.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts