Polaris General Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I agree and if I didn't get the price I did like i said I may be rethinking my options. On the flip side though Can Am people are in the same boat right now. I have a buddy waiting on a 2021 X3 right now and has been since Feb. 2nd so I dont know. What I do know is we have $100 on whose machine gets here first and I've been talking **** all week and now I have my mouth shut and my head down!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I agree and if I didn't get the price I did like i said I may be rethinking my options. On the flip side though Can Am people are in the same boat right now. I have a buddy waiting on a 2021 X3 right now and has been since Feb. 2nd so I dont know. What I do know is we have $100 on whose machine gets here first and I've been talking **** all week and now I have my mouth shut and my head down!!
Hate when that happens.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
577 Posts
All of these units are listed as "in stock" at ICP in Phoenix and Casa Grande

Stock NumberP6978A

Stock NumberP6977A

Stock NumberP2977C

Stock NumberP2976C

Stock NumberP2973C

Stock NumberP2972C

Stock NumberP6938A

·
Registered
149 Posts
All of these units are listed as "in stock" at ICP in Phoenix and Casa Grande

Stock NumberP6978A

Stock NumberP6977A

Stock NumberP2977C

Stock NumberP2976C

Stock NumberP2973C

Stock NumberP2972C

Stock NumberP6938A
Thanks for sharing wonder if they ship to michigan

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
577 Posts
I'm sure for the right price, they will ship anywhere or you could arrange for your own shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Reactions: CentralOR

·
Premium Member
2021 Polaris General XP
136 Posts
I’ve been thinking about breaking mine in down that way. Good excuse for a road trip for you that are buying

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
So here is a picture of my pricing quote a
nd why I'm stuck waiting with the employee pricing discount and keep in mind my dealer still made 10%. That goes to show you what they make on each machine!! RIDICULOUS!!

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
So here is a picture of my pricing quote a View attachment 70427 nd why I'm stuck waiting with the employee pricing discount and keep in mind my dealer still made 10%. That goes to show you what they make on each machine!! RIDICULOUS!!
WOW! There are no other words

Reactions: CentralOR
41 - 60 of 66 Posts