Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered mine today was told 3-4 months in Utah. They were very upfront about timing and said others where still saying 2-3 months but didn't want to oversell Also got a great price. Which currently they could price gouge based on demand.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered mine today was told 3-4 months in Utah. They were very upfront about timing and said others where still saying 2-3 months but didn't want to oversell Also got a great price. Which currently they could price gouge based on demand.
So how much?

·
Premium Member
2021 Polaris General XP
136 Posts
I just walked out of Rocky Mountain Cycle Plaza. They have 3 2 seaters on the floor. And that’s about it

·
Registered
68 Posts
Soooooo. As I've stated earlier I ordered my machine in Feb. And my shipment date from the distribution center was today (The 16th) and at dealer by the 22nd of this month (per Polaris on Monday morning) so yesterday (4 days later) at 4pm they tell me my shipment date has been pushed out till May 14th. So me being me and a little irritated at this point I called polaris directly and all the guy could say is "im not sure why that is. It is here ready to go out and has been for 2 weeks." So its sitting at the distribution center for the last 2 weeks done and will be for another 4 before they ship it. What a joke! Not what I was expecting on a $30k order. I understand the building and manufacturing process of it. But to have it completed and just sitting somewhere for 6 weeks before they ship it IS A JOKE!

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
577 Posts
Most likely waiting for more vehicles to be completed that are shipping to the same or near by areas.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maybe so. I offered to come get it and they said it would have to be someone from the dealership. I didnt divulge at that time that my girlfriend is a sales representative at the dealership we purchased it from because I dont want any fall out on her from her employer just to be safe and looking out for her. But we will be discussing our options over dinner! I might be going a different route if we didn't get the deal we did. Kind of has me commited.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
577 Posts
I'm sure you already know this but it will be crated and needing to be loaded via forklift. The dealer will assemble it at there place for you to pick up.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Soooooo. As I've stated earlier I ordered my machine in Feb. And my shipment date from the distribution center was today (The 16th) and at dealer by the 22nd of this month (per Polaris on Monday morning) so yesterday (4 days later) at 4pm they tell me my shipment date has been pushed out till May 14th. So me being me and a little irritated at this point I called polaris directly and all the guy could say is "im not sure why that is. It is here ready to go out and has been for 2 weeks." So its sitting at the distribution center for the last 2 weeks done and will be for another 4 before they ship it. What a joke! Not what I was expecting on a $30k order. I understand the building and manufacturing process of it. But to have it completed and just sitting somewhere for 6 weeks before they ship it IS A JOKE!
What did you order abs what color?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Polaris is a joke I have been a die hard Polaris guy for years we race Polaris snowmobiles I have Polaris everything and after this I will rethink my next purchase when can am or someone can make something comparable to the General they will have some competition and finally have to figure out how to run a business

21 - 40 of 66 Posts