Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased the General Deluxe 1 month ago. I also purchased the deluxe cab enclosure, heater, rear bumper and remote for winch. I am still waiting on the cab to arrive so I have yet to install the heater. I figure I will have it heated and enclosed just in time for summer? I will be ready for next winter.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The deluxe cab comes with the premium roof. As far as I can tell it appears to be identical to the sport roof that came on the machine but it has sound insulation on the inside. If anyone needs a sport roof at a reasonable price I will have one for you when the new one arrives.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Steve,

Too bad you don't have a vehicle big enough to haul a General Deluxe on a trailer. A shame. LOL!!!!

Installing the heater/defroster looks to me like a big challenge. I had the dealer install mine, and while installing my accessory wiring...whew...all those ducts under the dash!! But it works just great!!

Think about getting the electric windshield wiper kit. Comes with a windshield washer nozzle and reservoir. Very nice!

And welcome to the addiction!!! er, forum.

Pirate

1 - 15 of 15 Posts