Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody,
I have been reading this forum for a while now and just decided to join in. My wife and I just purchased a 2019 G4 with Ride Command. Still breaking her in, but looking forward to lots of fun wheelin. I have already found great information on this forum and would like to thank you folks for your insightful posts and discussions. I look forward to meeting new friends and likely planning a Nevada or Idaho ride for this summer, any insights on this subject are very welcome. We are located between Sacramento CA and Lake Tahoe in the Sierra's about elevation 4000'. So I also will be mounting a new Snow Plow after break-in is complete.
Best Regards,
W

·
Registered
304 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! The adventure begins....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Welcome from NW Mississippi! Great fun having the wife tag along, it gives us something to do together that is fun. Just don’t per her on one wheel until your wife gets used to it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hello twodogs, Corbo1962, MMX and MS mudflap. Hey Corbo1962 that is a great looking rig, that is what I wanted to get, but not available in CA yet, because it hasn't passed CARB yet. CA sucks, that's why we head to NV for best riding and good times.
Hey MS mudflap I'm with ya brother on that. I am still in the break-in faze so I haven't really got on it yet, but I can feel its got a lot of power to offer. My wife is chompin' at the bit to taker out and rip.....god help me....ha

·
Super Moderator
4,096 Posts
Welcome to the site and G ownership Wheein'Wayne !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts