Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first forum I’ve ever joined. In the last year, I've owned a Honda Pioneer, Polaris RZR S1000, RZR XP1000, and a Honda Talon. Now the General, and it is by far my favorite. It seems to do good at everything. Anyway, looks like lots of great info on this site. I look forward to spending some time here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, I’m From Laurel. Its about an hour and a half south of Jackson. I’ve been struggling to figure out how to post a picture. I assume it’s not something easily explained?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I have been trying to post a picture, and it is telling me my post count is not high enough. Anyone know how many post I need?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Greeting from El Paso! Sounds like you burned thru a few machines on your journey to the General. Welcome to the group

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, tried a few, but the ride, power, handling and over all comfort of the General is hard to beat. I just went on my first ride to Stoney Lonesome OHV park in Alabama, lots of rocks and hills, and the General performed great. Most of my buddies have RZRs, and one has a Talon. I had no trouble keeping up, and in my opinion much more comfortable.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,116 Posts
Welcome to the site And G ownership GenX !

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome from South Louisiana. What kind of riding are you most interested in? I ride in Mississippi pretty often, but mostly mud parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We mostly Trail ride and rock crawl. We go to Stoney Lonesome OHV park north of Birmingham Alabama pretty often. We have a planned trip to Ride Royale Blue Feb. 16th. There is some mud at these places, but mostly challenging trails and hill climbs. We do though occasionally find ourselves in some bad mud.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I got ya. We actually just checked out Top Trails in Talladega last month. And our riding group does RRB every year in October.

·
Registered
109 Posts
UTV Giant brand. Here’s a tip if you decide to go this route. Order the ones for a RZR off their website. They are the EXACT same bars but they are $99.95 instead of $119.95.
I have a General and a RZR 900 Trail. Each have a set of the sliders. They can be interchanged. Not sure why the General ones are $20 more.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts