Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From South Central with a cabin in the Northwest lower peninsula. Former RZR 4 800 owner. Soon to be 2020 General XP 4 1000 owner, right after they get the 2020 Stop Sale ECU issue resolved. :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From South Central with a cabin in the Northwest lower peninsula. Former RZR 4 800 owner. Soon to be 2020 General XP 4 1000 owner, right after they get the 2020 Stop Sale ECU issue resolved. :(
Thanks. I’ve been a Discount Tire customer for 30 years and you’ve taken good care of me all that time.

·
Super Moderator
4,124 Posts
Welcome to the site and soon to be G ownership 1Trucke!
Also from Michigan near reed city.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I’ve been a Discount Tire customer for 30 years and you’ve taken good care of me all that time.
It’s actually just outside of Irons, MI so about 30 minutes East of Ludington. We have ridden the Lincoln Hills and Little Manistee trails year round with sleds and Orv’s since 1975.
Welcome to the site and soon to be G ownership 1Trucke!
Also from Michigan near reed city.
Thanks Ronnie! We'll have to get together and ride sometime.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Greeting from El Paso

·
Registered
664 Posts
I haven't heard of this issue, whats it about

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Something to do with the throttle plates not returning to an idle position.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dealer relayed that his salesperson says that the ECU Stop Sale/Stop Ride should be resolved any day now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome. We love riding in that area with our 2018 G4, we camp at best bear in Irons. Hope to see you up there soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We drove through Best Bear this morning. Matt and Carrie are good friends of ours. Great people!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts