Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 General Premium
43 Posts
Exhaust looks good. Is it loud? Please post up thoughts on the XL install. Tips and tricks. I got mine about a month ago, but waiting on my new machine to come in.

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Not loud at all haven’t driven it much yet but at idle it’s about the same as stock.
It’s the quite core titan.

The front flares we’re pretty easy, cut the front plastic and drill some holes and put in the rivets. Hopefully the back goes as easy. Going on a little ride this weekend I will finish the back flares next week.

·
Registered
21 General XP Pursuit ED 2 loaded with everything but upper doors
103 Posts
What made you change your muffler out looks better than stock or hoping for it to be louder,or quieter?

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wanted somthing other than stock but not loud and it should help in performance with the Gilomen tuning and clutching soon to be done.

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Google Gilomen Innovations and look up Polaris General

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well the exhaust is great not loud and sounds great, not much change from stock,got some miles on the lake this weekend. Hopefully the Gilomen set up in a couple of weeks or so.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Is it starting to turn blue after putting some miles on it?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice look. The flares are on my list. Just a few things to do next before adding them. Install fairly straight forward?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice job and are they the xp flare from Polaris and are you still liking your muffler?

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They were very easy to install. They are the xl flares from polaris. The exhaust is great, it is turning colors.

·
Registered
2021 General
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got the 3” lift front bracket in and went to XP wheels 30x9x15 front 30 x10x15 rear with 2” spacers. Painted the tree kickers Red. Next is the clutch kit and tune.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts