Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a new Deluxe on February 5th. This is a great side by side. I have had it out two times and it has impressed me both times, just in a cut corn field. There isn't many places to ride around Northern Indiana. Plus this is the first off road vehicle that I have ever owned. I guess you could call me a new be. I will be asking a lot of questions from you guys. From what I have read you guys are a great bunch of people and very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Wish I had the resources right now to reel one in...LOL

Being from the west, Nevada/Utah, I was astounded at the excitement some clients of mine in Ft. Dodge Iowa had over the Gypsum City 300 acre off road park...

I quietly and nicely responded but in my head was thinking WTF! 300 acres ain't worth the effort... Man, in these parts, ATV and ALL dirt toys are encouraged and HIGHLY welcomed as a great source of income. Thousands of miles of trails and dirt to explore.

Good luck with the new Delux...I have a place to ride but no toy, you have the toy with nowhere to ride...LOL

·
1,563 Posts
I purchased a new Deluxe on February 5th. This is a great side by side. I have had it out two times and it has impressed me both times, just in a cut corn field. There isn't many places to ride around Northern Indiana. Plus this is the first off road vehicle that I have ever owned. I guess you could call me a new be. I will be asking a lot of questions from you guys. From what I have read you guys are a great bunch of people and very knowledgeable.
Welcome Flatlander! Your right these guys (any gals?) are the best. BYOB and a comfy chair and someone here will be sure to educate, procrastinate or facilitate!
Bought my first plane in Evansville and my second in Kokomo. Nice folks down there.

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Welcome flatlander I put a deposit on a Deluxe the beginning of last month it shipped a couple weeks ago cannot wait for it to get here!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy the new ride. I have my 2021 General Xp jut over a week and over 200 miles on it and love it. I am a member of Cloud 9 Ranch in the Missouri Ozark 6000 plus acres and around 180 miles of trails. It is heaven for 4 wheeling. Hope you can fund a place like that up there. You will love your new ride. You started with the best utv I have ever seen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts