Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few picks of our new custom bumpers we built to match the bumpers on our truck that will haul the General for SEMA 2016

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Now them there are some sweet looking bumpers!! :grin2:

Reactions: snapper

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
well to go a step Farther the general looks bad as- also! from what I can see!

·
Registered
103 Posts
That rear bumper is awesome! Not too big of a fan on the front but it still looks sweet. I like rear bumper like that, but I'd change the shackle tabs a bit thicker and closer to the mounting points if it was me. I know they'll probably never get used because of the bumpers mounting points but if there was ever a need.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That rear bumper is awesome! Not too big of a fan on the front but it still looks sweet. I like rear bumper like that, but I'd change the shackle tabs a bit thicker and closer to the mounting points if it was me. I know they'll probably never get used because of the bumpers mounting points but if there was ever a need.
I think that the front bumper would look cool if it could be bought without the steel directly below the headlight. Kind of like the stubby bumpers that they sell for Wranglers. I would definitely take a rear bumper with the changes that Skidz mentioned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts