Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to pickup the new general tomorrow. The dealer is installing heater front tip out glass, roof and poly rear window. They are waiting on the upper doors he told me Polaris told him they wouldn't ship out until the 16th. Don't even own the general yet and I already have accessories to put on it when I get it home. What do they offer for warranty what does it cover and how much does it cost.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Urrrrgh!! Dealers are the shits they told me everything was there but upper doors and I could pick it up tomorrow but I called them and they said they just realized the roof wasn't there yet but it had shipped. So hopefully it's there tomorrow

·
Read Only
1,001 Posts
Going to pickup the new general tomorrow. The dealer is installing heater front tip out glass, roof and poly rear window. They are waiting on the upper doors he told me Polaris told him they wouldn't ship out until the 16th. Don't even own the general yet and I already have accessories to put on it when I get it home. What do they offer for warranty what does it cover and how much does it cost.
I got a 5 year for $1400 pretty much just like the factory warranty

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
welcome Rocklong If you mean the upper door glass the fixed glass is available the hinged opening glass they say maybe by the Fall.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pickup up the general today. I love it!! The passenger door rubs a little on the bottom needs adjusted as I've read others have. Other that that it looks great. They told me the only upper doors I could get are the solid plexi u can't even get a solid glass window. He said he didn't know why but he thinks it has something to do with the weight of the glass uppers is why they discontinued them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.