Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my Polaris Hunter addition EPS 1000 on Wednesday of this week and I go to pick it up tomorrow on Saturday at the dealer in Ontario Oregon can't wait to get it out in the woods and check it out and get ready for hunting season all the Best to everyone in the form is going to be awesome :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome to the site Wingnut and congrats on new General don't forget pics! I seen one at a dealer yesterday and didn't get any pics think I made some angree not good!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
158 Posts
welcome your going to love it for hunting I just got back form Colorado it would've been bad with out it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
JACKING THE THREAD... JACKING THE THREAD.... Sorry... since I can't seem to post....U'm... has any noticed the sweet upgraded suspension on the rear of the hunters edition... what a night and day improvement over premiums/base suspension....

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Picked up my Hunter Edition on Thursday. I upgraded from a Ranger 400 and this is a much nicer machine. I have the door separation issue but will fix it myself. For $32,000 with taxes these things need a lot of fixes. I think I will be happy with it but why can't they get the quality fixed. I wish the Germans would start building UTVs. All the things that bug me are small engineering problems that I will fix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts